Mykonos Cool List 2016
Everyone seems to be heading to Mykonos nowadays…Rightfully doing so. Sea is amazing, food is great, people are friendly, nightlife is fun. What else you can ask from a beach holiday? Here comes my Cool 5 list for Mykonos:
- Spilia Beach and Restaurant: Great beach and great bar. Swim in the azure sea or head there for early evening drinks to enjoy the sunset. Spilia could be the most exquisite bar in Mykonos
- Nammos Beach: Yes, it is crowded, yes it is a little too posh, but no you can’t miss it. Still one of the best places to be, Nammos beach Club offers you suntan, people watching, fun and great music. Its restaurant is also very good and not to mention it is located in one of the best beaches of Mykonos.
- Alemagou Beach and Restaurant:It is pretty windy up north so make sure you check it if you plan to swim at Ftelia seaside. However, my motivation to go Alemagou mostly revolves around its wonderful restaurant. One of the best spaghetti lobsters I have ever eaten accompanied with many other sea beasts:) and great cocktails.
- Avra restaurant or Avli Tou Thodori or Kalita restaurant for authentic, delicious Greek eating. Avra is in town and has a great backyard where you immerse yourself into wonderful mezes. Avli Tou Thodori is outside town but really close and it is run more like a family business with great seafood and mezes. Kalita is also in town and much close to Avra and offers Greek fine dining with fgrea
- Caprice Bar: A Mykonos classic and still worth going to enjoy sunset and proseccos. Music is not bad at all. A perfect stopover when night is still young. In Little Venice area which by itself is cool by all means.
Most people also enjoy Scorpios, again a see and be seen kind of beach club. Maybe it could be better for evening cocktails but I did not enjoy the daytime beach setting. No shades and over the top expensive. I also like Kalua beach at Paraga for spending day time. Sand, sea and decent food. Take me there now please!